PLEASE NOTE: THIS FORM WILL ONLY SUBMIT SUCCESSFULLY FROM A COMPUTER OR IPAD. SORRY!
Swagger Child Design Market Terms & Conditions: SCDM - T&C - 2019
We take our application process seriously and we want to see that you are passionate about what you do.
Please feel free to contact us via our contact page with any questions about our market or your application.
Applications must have clear information about your products and how they are made including clear consistent imagery that compliments your work.
You cannot apply more than once under a different name and only one application per maker is accepted.
Market management has taken out a public liability insurance police for the amount of $10 million on behalf of the stallholders.
If you're a returning stallholder we would like to see that your work is progressive.
We do not accept makers with products that are retailing in major stores.
1. Read the Market Terms & Conditions.
2. If you would like to apply for a stall, fill out the Stallholders' Application Form and hit the "bring it" button.
3. Confirmation will be sent to successful applicants (along with a request for fee payment) to their nominated e-mail by the dates outlined here.
4. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified via their nominated e-mail by the dates outlined above.
5. Once fees have been received, stall allocation will be sent to your nominated e-mail by the dates outlined here.